Customs Entry Writer
· 3 to 5 years experience.
· Minimum Associates degree required
· Daily responsibilities will included but not limited to, writing customs entries. Communicating with US Customs, Trucking companies, Ocean lines, Air Lines, Terminals and Customers via email and phone.
· Customs Entry Writing experience required
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Associates degree required.
· Work well in a team setting
· Ability to multitask and resolve problems
· Customs Entry
· Data Entry
· Preparing Import / Customs shipping documents, i.e. delivery orders, freight invoices etc.
· Track and Trace cargo
· Provide clients with updates.
· Base salary
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Personal Days
· Paid Sick Days
· Medical, dental and vision
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $70,000.00 per year depending on experience and qualifications
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter here!