ARI Shipping Corp is seeking an energetic, highly motivated professional to preform the duties of an Ocean Operations Coordinator.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ocean Freight Operations experience required.
· A Associates degree required.
· Work well in a team setting
· Ability to multitask and resolve problems
· Daily coordination with customers, and vendors for FCL, LCL, RORO and BULK export
· Data Entry
· Preparing export shipping documents, i.e. dock receipts, bill of lading instructions
· Submitting ITN filing
· Track and Trace cargo
· Provide clients with updates.
· Base salary
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Personal Days
· Paid Sick Days
· Medical, dental and vision
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 per year depending on experience and qualifications
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter here!